From rehabilitation to corrective exercise to high performance conditioning, We take a systematic approach to restoring functional movement ability through the world renowned C.H.E.K system.
HOW WE WORK
Proper assessment gives us the information on what kind of INDIVIDUALIZED corrective program is to be applied to balance and not overload the body. We assess:
- Muscle imbalance
- Joint mobility
- Stabilizer system
Individualized corrective stretching & exercise program
As the foundation of the movement system, this step will help you to reduce mechanical, vascular and/or
neurological stress from your body.
Movement base training: primal pattern movement system
Implementation of the primal pattern movement system for rehabilitation and long term prevention of orthopedic injuries.
- Build resilience by re-learning how to implement the 7 key fundamental functional movements needed to adapt to the demands of our environment
- Learn how to balance your own body based on your mechanical assessment and your work, sports and day to day demands
The program covers:
- Reduce pain associated with movement
- Increase flexibility, stability, strength and power
- Improve posture: reduce mechanical, neurological, vascular, stress associated with poor posture
- Improve mobility and range of movement
- Develop the skill set you need to functional optimally in your work, sport and life environment
- Rebuild your movement ability after injury or surgery
- Learn proper techniques on how to lift, bend, sit, push, pull, twist
- Significantly improve the ability to prevent orthopedic injury
of the neck, lower and upper back, a herniated disc, tennis elbow, carpal cave syndrome and arthritis problems, osteoarthritis of the knee, injuries and strained muscles.